- Earthbound Games
- Date created
Lose your self in a mesmerising murmuration of starlings as they ebb and flow across a sunset sky.
Sunset Flight was created using a complex bird or 'boid' flocking simulation, where each bird is aware of the other as they fly around the screen. This simulation is written within a shader to leverage the performance gains from offloading these intensive calculations to the GPU, all brought together within GameMaker.
- Please ensure you are on the latest version of Opera GX - LVL 4 (core: 98.0.4759.79)
- If you are having issues getting wallpapers to work, try changing the wallpaper via the right hand 'easy setup' side menu instead of using the Mod page.
- Choose from 9 different colour schemes
- Interact with the murmuration of flocking starlings or just sit back and enjoy the show
- Supports up to 3 monitors in Span mode.
How to Change Wallpaper Settings
- Right Click on the wallpaper
- Select "Configure Live Wallpaper"
What's New [05-29-23]
- Reduce the number of birds being simulated to improve performance
We'd love to hear from you!
Let us know what you think by using the Feedback button at the top of the page!